14. Who needs rest?

We can all rest when we are dead!


Am sure I am not the only who have called in sick even when not. But I tell you this, being sick last week made me miss the kitchen so bad. For the first time in my working life, I actually mind being sick. Because for the first time, I really couldn't go to work because I was sick. When I was testing mobile phones, I can still do it at home even when I am sick. With my laptop, paracetamol, tissue papers and juices lying right next to me.  But now, I cannot contaminate the food I will serve. And I cannot afford to get my co-workers sick either. So I was confined at home for a week and feeling miserable that I couldn't go to work!

The consolation? I got to cater for one of my extra babies who got married over the weekend. Here's the red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting covered in sugar fondant.

No comments:

Post a Comment